Facebook Twitter
counter Back to top
Parent Coordinator

Change of Address? Phone? Contact Ms. Carrano!!

Parents and/or guardians that wish to update name(s), addresses, phone numbers, etc., or wish to delete or add parents/ guardians or contacts should contact Pupil Accounting Secretary, Carol Carrano, at ccarrano@stuy.edu. Please indicate your child's full name, homeroom, OSIS number (if known) and information you'd like added or changed. You'll be notified if there is further information or documentation necessary to complete your request.

Posted on October 8, 2017 • Updated on October 2, 2019