To: All Students
Re: Preliminary Programming Instructions
Please read all of the following information carefully in preparation for Selective and Elective Course selection.
- Course requests for the term will be submitted via Talos. A link will be sent to the student's @stuy.edu email account.
- To submit your requests you will have to log on with your username and password. If you have password problems click here for help.
- Talos will list courses we anticipate you will be taking during the coming term.
The online submission of requests for all selective and elective courses (PHASE II) will take place after selections for Advanced Placement and Special Courses have been made, usually the end of April or early May.
It is YOUR responsibility to submit your requests during this time.
- You will have UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES TO SUBMIT and REVISE your programming preferences during the registration period.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit your requests early in the programming process. Should you encounter any difficulties, this will allow time to have problems resolved.
- You are encouraged to submit your programming requests from home. However, computers are available in school should you need (or want) to use them. A list of available computers, can be found below.
- Library (6th floor) daily between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Guidance Suite (Room 236). Guidance Counselors may provide assistance regarding graduation requirements.
- Sports Team Members Requiring ZT10 Status must file a request form and submit to room 501a. The deadline for filing the form is usually at the end of November for the Spring Term and March for the Fall Term. If you wish to download a form, click the attachment below